Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Updates

Clark is 4 months old now and I can't believe how fast time is flying. He is our big boy. Sammy was always kind of a bean pole but not Clark, He is 15lbs and wearing 12 month clothing. I have loved having two kids, yes we have some long days especially when Alan gets home late, but all in all it is fun.
Sammy and I have gone back and forth on being sick, (while Alan and Clark stay healthy) so we have been staying home a lot lately. Which has made potty training easier, Sammy has done amazing with it. It took him a long time to feel comfortable going the first time but once he did there was no turning back, he just got it.
Clark has started to play in his exer-saucer I thought it was a little early for him but he just loves it, and it is always nice to have one more place to put him for a few minutes.
Clark is almost as good of a sleeper as Sammy is and if there was one thing I had to pick to brag about my kids, it would definitely be their sleeping. We still sleep in everyday and I know that won't last for ever so we are trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

Sammy loves to have his picture taken with Clark he is always asking me to take a picture.







5 comments:

Susan said...

Cute, Cute pictures. Man I wish my boys slept like yours. I need your secret:)

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Your boys are SO cute! Seriously! I loved all of these photos! We should do a play date!

Devany said...

You are so lucky to have two boys so close! They are going to be such good friends. It must be so fun, even now.

Heidi said...

those pictures are so cute! That is awesome that sammy is doing so well with potty training.

Jack & Ainsley said...

such cute kids!