I honestly have to say I like July and September more then August, but we have had some fun this year so here are a few things we have done.
We went swimming at the rec center in town, we have a pool in our neighborhood and every time I say we are going swimming Sammy asks if we are going to the slide pool, so we decided to go for family night.
Sammy over joyed
Clark loved it too
***
We were suppose to go up to Alan's grandparents cabin one Friday night and Sammy was so so so excited. So when the plans got canceled we had to think of something that Sammy would potentially think was just as fun. We came up with miniature golf, Sammy loved it and so did we. I'm pretty sure I have not been since Alan and I were dating.
We had Sammy take this picture it kind of felt like we were on a date, I guess other then our two kids that were with us:)
Sammy tried so hard, but was really more just in the way.***
I had a birthday I know weird that it is not my favorite month, but it was a really fun day. The kids and I spent it up at my moms then they kept the kids while Alan and I went to dinner.
***
I took the boys to the dinosaur museum at thanksgiving point(yes on two buck Tuesday) it was packed but they loved it. Kids don't care how many people are around. And anyone that really knows me know how much I love to people watch, so the more the better.
Sammy in front of the shark, I was surprised that this was one of less impressive things to him.
Clark seemed to even really enjoy it.***
We have been to the splash park several times this summer, but only once did I get pictures and this is the best I got. We went with Sammy's good friend Austin and in Sammy's opinion things are always more fun when Austin is there.
From the back these two look like they could be twins
***
We made another trip to thanksgiving point, but this time to the gardens and with all the cousins, we had such a fun day starting with In-n-Out.
We did just about everything
All the cousins minus Clark(which really just means Sammy with all the Niederhauser's)
***
Last but not least we went to Seven Peaks, Sammy pretty much hated it until the end when his dad got there.
Some where in the middle of it all, we managed to all get the stomach flu and when I say all I mean my entire family. I guess that is what happens when we spend so much time together. All in all it has been a really good summer.



1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun!! The cake your sister made you looked really yummy and you looked great so I'm glad you put the picture up. Always love when Austin and Sammy get together. They're so cute!
Post a Comment