Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

We had a terrible time trying to get a picture of the boys in their costumes



But atleast we got a great one of our family with our pumpkins.

5 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

your new place looks so cute! im jealous of your fireplace!!
the boys costumes are adorable and i love your hair in the last shot!
im glad you guys are all settled up there:)

Devany said...

What a cute house you have there (from what I can see)! Finally a fireplace for Christmas, Yea!!! It looks like the boys have adjusted well. Sorry to see the end of teh piggy bank though, it was a cute one. See you in a couple weeks.

Sara Jane said...

That is such a cute picture of all you guys!! I miss you guys already. Come back soon!! Oh yeah you are... woot woot!!!

Weed Family said...

Darling pictures, glad you guys had a fun Halloween, we miss you!
Your new place looks beautiful and cozy, just perfect.

Heidi said...

cute I love the family pic. Your house looks really cute and I can not wait until I can actually see it in person. I am glad everything is going well. miss you guys!