
Heidi's wedding festivities have officially started, we went down to Salt Lake last weekend for her shower, It was a delightful shower. Our cute very pregnant cousin Martha Ford had it at her house. We had some delicious Taco soup, played some games and indulged in some cookies and cupcakes. Heidi's soon to be Mother-in-law and two of Todd's sisters we able to come and it was really fun to meet them. Plus we got to visit with all of our cousins that I feel like I haven't seen really since we moved up here last year. I am so excited for Heidi and Todd and all that is to come. I am also excited for my cousin Martha (who for some reason I did not get a picture of ) and can't wait for her shower and new arrival next month.







1 comment:
such a fun night and it was so good to see you. love you!
Post a Comment