The fun thing about phones now days, well I guess I should say one of the
fun things about phones now days is that you always have a camera ready to
catch any and everything your children do. They are some of my favorite
pictures because they catch our everyday life and not just special occasions.
Here is a couple from the last few weeks.
 |
| Our Lizzie has grown into a bit of a toddler and not so much baby, yes she is getting into everything she can. Here she found a bag of Christmas wrapping paper, lucky for her she had a big brother Clark ready to help(and yes she is in boy pajamas, please don't judge). |
 |
| My sister texted me and asked me to send a picture of Lizzie and this is what she was doing at that very moment:) |
 |
| It seems like just yesterday that I was posting about all the mischief Clark was getting into, oh wait he I probably was. Now I just have two, at least they are getting to be great pals. |
 |
| We are trying to have as much fun and we can this summer, we walked to the splash pad today and had a picnic everyone had a pretty good time, even no nap Lizzie. Note, phone pictures aren't always the best pictures. |
No comments:
Post a Comment