Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Utah

We headed down to Utah at the end of June for a week. Alan flew to Ohio for part of it and then took a couple of days of Vacation. I pretty much had a sick child the whole time and so it wasn't the best trip for me but Sam never got sick and so we tried to fit in some fun where we could.  Here are a few pictures from that trip.
Lizzie was the hardest, but got feeling better towards the end and was able to get out and play in the backyard a bit.

We did make it to the Zoo to see the new exhibit, the boys had fun even grandma and grandpa came too.

I had hoped to have all the family go up the canyon one night and have a BBQ, but slowly one by one fewer people could go, but that didn't stop us. So we went up with Heidi, Todd and Sara Jane and we managed to at least get all the cousins up there. I had a blast, I know the kids had a blast and I can only hope that  everyone else did also. Clark (not pictured) was my sick child of the night, however he did seem to do okay up the canyon.


We also fit in our cute nephew's baby blessing and I fit in the lunch with some of my friends, but don't worry all those who missed out we will be back in a few weeks. This last trip was just out of convenience, this next one was the one we really planned for our vacation for the summer.

No comments: