Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fair

Of course we made it to the fair and even though the one thing I hate about the Idaho state fair is that it is in August, because it is so hot, it happens to be the one thing I really miss right now as it is 45 degrees outside:(

We had a really good time this year. Well I had fun and I know my kids had fun, I'm pretty sure Alan was just there because. It is getting to the point where our kids just want to ride the rides but that's okay. We made them walk around first, we saw a dog show, the boys milked some cows and we took some funny pictures. Then we let them do the rides, the most frustrating part was that Lizzie was to small to go on any ride and Clark had to have someone with him on most. 




Before we left we stopped and got a frozen potato for everyone to enjoy, it was delish and the perfect ending to our white trash filled day.

No comments: