We had a really great Christmas in Utah, We drove down on Friday after we picked Sam up from school and then on Saturday we jumped right into all the fun. We went down to City Creek two days before Christmas on a weekend and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. I love crazy busy places, its a bit harder with three kids, but my parents and aunt Janie came so it wasn't to bad.
It snowed on Christmas eve and I was so excited. I was thinking that since we hardly get any snow in Boise we better get all the fun out of it we can. So I bundled the kids up and sent them out and then took a bunch of pictures. Well it then snowed the rest of the week in Utah and we have had plenty of snow in Boise, which has included a snow day.
 |
| Since we don't usually have a lot of snow in Boise I didn't buy Lizzie any snow clothes, this is a picture of Sam and Lizzie in Clark's clothes. |
 |
| On Christmas eve we went down to temple square it was cold but pretty. |
Having Christmas not at home has its challenges, but the kids don't know or care about any of those and they were so cute and thrilled with the whole thing. We spent Christmas eve and Christmas morning with my family and then Christmas night we went down to Alan's family, I told Alan to take some pictures with his phone and that was clearly a bad idea because we only have 3 mostly blurry pictures (I don't know if anyone else is tired of taking pictures by the end of the day on Christmas, but this seems to happen every year for us).
These are my two favorite pictures from Christmas morning. Lizzie has a bit of a shoe fetish and really doesn't matter what shoes they are(even if they are her brothers snow boots) she has to have shoes on from the time she gets out of her crib until the second we put her in the bath at night.
 |
| even though she loves playing with all boy stuff with her brothers,she loved her dollhouse and still does. She will go in her room and play with it all by herself for the longest periods of time. |
All in all it was a very fun Christmas, I was kind of relieved when it was over and we were able to get home back to our normal schedule, but if I had only known that that was going to bring sub zero temps for the whole month of January I wouldn't have been so anxious.
No comments:
Post a Comment