Lizzie is at that wonderful stage when she gets into everything and is so mischievous, well I didn't think that having two so close would make it so I have two crazy ones at the same time. Oh well, she is pretty cute so it helps make up for the trouble. She started to do this weird smile when you ask her to smile for the camera, it's pretty funny. Everybody loves her in our home, to be honest I am the only one that ever even notices that she has caused total havoc. There is one distinct difference between Lizzie and my boys, she loves TV specifically this one Care Bears movie and it is a lifesaver for me. I can actually get dinner made with out her bugging me the whole time, or wondering what she is getting into.
 |
| She got these cookies out of the pantry and ate the whole bag before I caught her. |
 |
| she loves sugar! |
 |
| Her and Clark getting stuck, I do not know why either of them thought this would be a good idea. |
 |
| She still loves her shoes, she was suppose to be getting ready for bed but decided to get her shoes on instead. |
 |
| The next three are of her weird smile. This picture all three of them decided they wanted to help make cookies, yes Lizzie pushed her own chair over. |
 |
| She was actually sick in this picture, but was able to squeak out a smile. |
No comments:
Post a Comment