Monday, January 4, 2016

First day of school

Sam started 3rd grade! We are hoping for a good year. He loved kindergarten, first grade was rough and he had a good 2nd grade year. So we are hoping the pattern doesn't continue. He has a lot of his friends in his class so I think he is pretty excited about that.
I hate to say it but, FINALLY our Clark bar stared Kindergarten. It has been a long time coming and to say he is ready is an understatement. Fall birthdays are so hard that way. I know he will love it and I still get him home in the mornings for one more year. He is pretty excited to be going to the same school as his big brother.
And this beauty started her second year of preschool and for some reason on the opposite of Clark I am kind of freaking out that she is going to start kindergarten next year. I guess that is the difference between a fall and summer birthday. Even though I have rough days and sometimes wish they were all in school all the time I am trying to enjoy the time I have with her and Clark now. 

No comments: