
So I am finally starting a blog, I have meaning to do it for a while. I thought this fun picture of us after we carved our pumpkins would be a good way to start. I mostly just want to be able to show off Sammy, I guess I am just a proud mom. Sammy wasn't really interested much in carving, but he sure loved the pumpkin guts we took out of them, that is why we couldn't get him to look at the camera.



4 comments:
Happy Halloween! Make sure to post pictures of Sammy all dressed up!
I'm so excited about your blog! I love seeing what everyone is up to through their blogs. We have one too, it is up-to-four.blogspot.com so check in on us! I can't wait to see the Lobster pictures of Sammy. Maddie, Andrew, and Zack are so excited for trick or treating! Hopefully, we'll get some good pictures of the kids.
OK!! I'm the worst friend ever! I totally forgot to call you Tuesday night! I promise we will get it done this week! Just pick out the background you want, and call me with it. That way Raquel and do it whenever she has a min. Your pictures are so cute! I'm excited to see Sammy all dressed up!
oh my heck, sammy is so cute all dressed up. I was going to call you last night to see if you were going to your parents so I could see sammy, but it just got too late. So I was excited to see the picture. I love the lobster!
Post a Comment