Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our little Lobster

We had a very busy happy Halloween. Alan was able to take a half day of work so we went and picked him up at 11:15am and headed down to Grandma Jacki's work in Provo, Grandma Jacki was dressed up in scary costume we barley recognized her. Arianna and Emma were also there with Aunt Lori. Then we went to lunch with Grandma Jacki.


Later we headed up north to Layton (Alan's Office) in Sandy and went trick-or-treating at cubicles Sammy got so much candy we walked around 3 floors, and of course lots of candy for Sammy equals lots of candy for mommy and daddy:)



We then headed up to Salt Lake to see Grandma and Grandpa and all the other kids, Riley was Snow White, Stevie was a pirate and Natalie was a puppy, oh and Sara Jane was a Spider I think.
















Finally we went up to Grandpa Lee's before we headed home. It was a busy day but we had a lot of fun. Our favorite thing was that when we woke up this morning we heard Christmas music on the radio.

2 comments:

Jake & Robyn said...

Oh my gosh- That costume is so cute! He looks so cute as a little lobster! Looks like you guys had fun!

Raquel said...

Hey, don't mind me I'm just snooping through people on Robyn's blog! I can't believe how big he is-so cute! I love the costume too!