So Robyn tagged me so I guess I will give it a try. 7 random facts about me here goes.
1. My favorite thing about TV is commercials I know that sounds weird, but just like people love to quote movies I love to quote commercials just ask the girls I use to work with.
2. If I could leave my Christmas tree up all year I would, I might just be saying that because I am sitting here looking at it, but it just looks so cute I am always so sad to take it down.
3. I am obsessed with the color pink, for some reason every time I go clothes shopping I am drawn to the pink ones, I pretty much love all shades of pink of course except that "Feminine Product" pink.
4.I would consider my favorite hobby to be sleeping, yes I definitely consider sleeping a hobby. I love everything about it I love to take naps, I love to sleep in, I love my bed!
5. My biggest weakness is fast food I would take fast food over dessert any day and it doesn't help to have a husband that would eat a Hamburger for every meal if he could.
6.My biggest celebrity crush is David Boreanaz "Booth" from the TV show Bones, Alan likes to tease me about it, but there is something about him that is cute (not as cute as Alan though:) I don't want to get myself in trouble).
7.I loved being pregnant! Pretty much everything about it. It only made it that much better to get such a healthy happy baby from it. Hopefully I can only be so lucky with my next one.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the post!! I knew most of them, but it was fun to learn other things. I forgot about how much you love pink..and sleeping in!! lol
Post a Comment