

We had a very happy thanksgiving, we went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the big feast. We had all the fixings and had a lot of fun then we had nummy pie made by me, yep I made and apple and pumpkin pie and they actually turned out pretty darn good. We headed home not to late because believe it or not the next morning we were up and 5:00am and headed out the door about 5:30am all three of us I wish we had taken a picture Sammy looked so cute we bundled him up in his bear suit, he was in the best mood of all of us. We went to sears first and got the last of their video cameras on sale that made it all worth it. Then we went to Toys R Us and stood in line for almost an hour it went all the way to the back of the store, it was so funny by the time we got out of there it was finally light out side but still freezing. Then we went to Smiths Marketplace and you guessed it we got socks:) it was a lot of fun Sammy could not have been a better boy he loved it, I would so do it again, but I just don't know if we can get Alan to do it again, we will see what happens next year. and yea we got our Christmas tree on Saturday pictures will be coming soon of that we have the lights on but no ornaments. I love this season and it makes it that much more fun to have Sammy he is starting to do the cutest things he is doing really well with sitting up. I just realized he is six months old today and I can not believe how fast time flies.





2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. Sammy gets cuter everyday! I can't believe you got up so early to stand in line at Sears, of course you were always the one who could sleep (or not sleep) outside waiting for the 24th of July parade!! We miss you!
Maere
yeah, you have a blog! I just made mine!!! It's so fun! It's www.whitneywatson.blogspot.com. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment