Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a very Happy Easter, on Saturday we dyed Easter eggs, it was fun for Alan and I, but Sammy really had no interest in it. He just tried to eat them.


Then on Sunday morning the Easter bunny had stopped by and left an Easter basket for all three of us. Sammy was pretty excited about his, he was all smiles. He didn't even get out of his PJ's before he made his way over to it. Luckily we have church at 11:00am so we were not in a hurry in the morning. Sammy got a few books, a few puzzles and a baby Einstein video.


Unfortunately no candy in those eggs for Sammy, but he liked them anyways.
Then we got ready for church. My boys looked so cute in their new Easter outfits.
We tried to take a family picture, Sammy wanted to have nothing to do with it. Since we were using the self timer he did not understand why I kept running towards him.
We went up to my moms house for dinner, there was lots of family there and we had a good time. All in all it was a very fun Easter. I will have to say holidays are sure a lot more fun when you have kids.

1 comment:

Allie said...

You three look so cute in your family picture. Sammy is looking so grown up! I'm glad you had a nice Easter.