Sunday, March 2, 2008

Keeping Busy

It has been a while since we have blogged. We have had a busy couple of weeks. Sammy has changed so much he is now nine months old and I cannot believe it. We had a doctors appointment the other day and he is 17.3lbs which is more then I thought he would be, I am really glad because I would like him to be 20lbs when he turns one so we can put him in a front facing car seat, he has kind of (length wise) out grown his other one. A few weeks ago he got quite sick, well it was just a bad cold but he was pretty much knocked out for a couple of days, with one really bad Sunday where he kept running a fever. It was so sad for me because this is the first time he has been sick and I just felt so bad for him. He really bounced back well though and got back to normal. He is all over the place his favorite thing is to play with doors he moves from one door to another in the house, he loves to close the door and then lay, sit or stand right in front of it so I can't get in the room he thinks that is so funny. He especially loves to smile for the camera.

That is if dad doesn't catch him off guard.

Whenever we go anywhere in public like the grocery store he will smile for everyone that wants him to he is such a show off. My mom informed me the other day that when someone tells you your child is cute you should not say "thank you" but rather "I know isn't he", because they are not complementing you but your child. So all you moms out there give it a try, and if you can't do it, don't worry neither can I.

We had a big birthday party for Sara Jane(my little sister) yesterday she turned 22, I wish I had some pictures. It was a lot of fun we had tacos and a big birthday cake from Costco. For those of you who know her she really deserved it, she is quite amazing. So happy birthday Jane we love you so much. Then tonight we had the whole family down to our house for dinner it was a lot of fun and on Tuesday is my moms Birthday, so we are just moving from one thing to another, hopefully I will get some pics from my moms. I know all I ever post is pictures of Sammy maybe at least I will get some pics of Alan and I also.

3 comments:

Jake & Robyn said...

Hi Stranger!! Your pictures are so cute, I've been waiting patiently for you update your blog. Your pictures are so cute, Sammy is always so happy! I love it! We are now in the Thanksgiving point office, so we need to go to lunch SOON!! I'll call you!

Jensen Family said...

I'm glad Sammy is feeling better. Hope you see you guys at Easter.
xoxo

Weed Family said...

oh, poor Sammy, hope he's feeling better. love the new background!