Friday, April 18, 2008

Wild Weather

I know it has been a long time since I have blogged. We have been up to the same old. Sammy and I hanging out during the day while dad is at work and Sammy and I hanging out at night while dad it at school, sounds fun huh. No, we have been having a lot of fun. Alan was going to take classes this summer and then it was to expensive for us so, yeah after next week Alan will have the summer off.
We have been enjoying the wonderful Utah weather on Monday we went on a walk and it was 80 degrees and then on Tuesday we sat and looked out the windows at the snow storm.
and today we are getting ready to head out on a walk again.
So Alan was in charge of getting Sammy ready for the bath last night and aren't things just always more fun when dad does them. It took Alan like 5 minutes just to get his shirt off him, I am just grateful that he will help out. Oh and right before his bath this is also what Alan and Sammy were doing. Doesn't it look fun, who needs toys when you can just use the laundry basket.
Sammy hasn't learned how to go down the stairs yet and we haven't gotten a gate, but who needs the gate when you have a vacuum that you can put at the top of the stairs. Sammy is terrified of the vacuum and so I just put it at the top of the stairs and he will not go anywhere near it. Sammy will be 11 months next week and I cannot believe how fast time is flying, he is just such a sweat heart and we have loved almost everything about having him.

1 comment:

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Emilie,
I just found your blog! It is so cute! Sammy is growing up so fast! He is adorable!