So if there is one thing that Sammy loves to do it is sleep. He just like his mom and dad. He would prefer to get to bed as early as we will put him to bed and I usually don't hear anything from him until about 9:00am the next morning.
So last night when he started crying at around 11:00pm I new he wasn't going to have a good night. My poor little guy was so congested that he could barley breath. So every few minutes he would wake up with a cough and a gasp of air and then start crying for about 5-10 minutes, then he would settle down and then about 15 minutes later it would all happen again. Finally around 12:00am I felt so bad for him that I got up and held him in the rocking chair. He seemed to do a lot better when he was kind of sitting up. So every couple of hours I would get up and rock him for a bit and then put him back down, I will have to say it felt like when he was a newborn minus the TV to keep me entertained. This has only happened 2 or 3 times since we had him, but I didn't mind, I was just glad I could help calm him a bit.



1 comment:
Oh, poor guy, he is such a sweetheart. Max has been sick the past couple of days, too. Benadryl has been a lifesaver.
Post a Comment