We finally made it up to the Zoo. Which is funny to me that it took this long, everyone has been up to the zoo especially everyone from around here and I am up at my parents house every week who lives 5 minutes from the Zoo and we have not been all year. So when Alan called me yesterday and said he had to run something up to Salt Lake for work and then he was going to take the rest of the day off we decided to go to the Zoo. We had a lot of fun Sammy loves animals even though he calls them all
"dogs" (since that is the only animal he can say) he still loved it, we tried to explain to him that an elephant is not a dog, but he didn't want to hear that from us.
it was the perfect day, not to hot, no sun and it was not very crowded
And Sammy's favorite part of the whole zoo the slide! He cried when we took him away.
Summer Fun
I thought I would post some pictures from some other things we did this summer, mostly for my blogs sake so I have them, so enjoy.
We spent some time at our pool and by the end of the summer he could not get enough we went just the week before it closed and the water was very cold and Sammy couldn't have cared less, which if I remember right at the beginning of the summer he would FREAK if I tried to put him in cold water. So at our last trip to the pool for the season I finally took a few pictures of Sammy.


We took Sammy on his very first camping trip, which is a big deal for us because we are not big campers, but Alan's family is and it was funny when Alan suggested that we go camping everyone dropped everything to go because they new it was a rare occasion. It was quit the trip too because we planned to go up Payson canyon but that was the weekend when there was a big fire up that canyon, so we headed up hobble creek and it was packed, we got there just in time to get a site. Sammy loved it, he loved running around in the woods and playing with his cousins and he even did pretty good in the tent.

Finally, we went up to Wolf creek with my family one weekend and had so much fun, we stayed in a condo right on the lake. Sammy once again loved playing with his cousins he even got to sleep in the same room with them. We did a lot of swimming and eating.
Sammy with all his cousins when they first got up, I think I was the only adult up

Sammy and I in the kids pool, it was the perfect pool for Sammy.

Sammy with his cousin Stevie on the beach

Sammy and his grandma

My boys in the lake

Finally Last but not least my stud muffin striking a pose

No comments:
Post a Comment