To my son who absolutly 100% refuses to let me read a book to him. No way in "H E double hockey sticks" should I even try to read to him. This is what I walked into the other day.

WAY TO GO BUD!
I new there was a reason that I kept buying books and why I keep picking up your books off the floor 15 times a day instead of just putting them out of your reach.



4 comments:
Sorry I'm blogstalking - but Sammy is so cute and getting so big!!
Ginger
Now if only they could actually teach themselves to read!! What a cutie! And I love seeing Grandma's blanket on the back of the chair!
Yea for Sammy! We had so much fun with you guys the past couple of weeks. I think you and Sammy might just have to come and visit soon :)
I have the cutest nephew in the whole world!!! That picture is the best. You watch. . . another year and he'll be begging you to read him a story all the time.
Post a Comment