Sammy and his cousins at grandma and grandpas
We went and picked Alan up and went to his offices and went trick or treating to the desks. Sammy did not want to hold his candy bag, but he was more then happy to get the candy and put it in. We then headed up to my parents house and had a photo opp with all the grand kids. He was a good sport because we had picked up a free balloon at Dans Grocery and so he was just happy as pie to stand there with his balloon. We decided to spend the evening up there (opting out of trick or treating) we ordered pizza and went and visited great grandpa Lee. then we watched a scary movie and headed home. The whole day was great. And yes I listened to the Christmas music on Kozy on Saturday. HAPPY HOLIDAYS:)
Trunk or Treat and Pumpkin carving
On Thursday night we put Sammy in his costume and headed over to the ward to do some trunk or treating, Sammy had a lot of fun, Alan took him around while I sat at our car and handed out candy. It is a fun, fast, safe, way to get some candy and it was a good test to see how Sam was going to do in his costume.
Then when we got home we covered the table with newspaper and got our pumpkins out. I always do a traditional Jack-o-lantern, boring I know, but I just think it is so cute. Alan will sometimes get a little more creative, but he was not feeling very well this Halloween and so we had two very happy Jack-o-Lanterns sitting on our front porch. I took some pictures that were similar to what I took last year. It is so fun to look at how much Sammy has changed.









5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! his costume is adorable!! I love your table runner, did you make that?? I want to find a cute one for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Sammy looks so cute in his costume! We'll have to get the boys together again soon:)
What a babe! My favorite part of his costume is that he is rocking some all stars!
I can't wait for Brody to be here so I can stop working and they can start being buddies!!! But I guess Sammy may not find him to be very fun to play with for the first few months..
Hi Em!! I swear I have the cutest nephew around! He looks so dang cute in that costume. I wish that we could have seen you guys. You will be proud of me. I finally got my blog up and going. If you want to add me it's at http://mickandlorislovebugs.blogspot.com/. I'm going to try to be a lot better at keeping up on what all my buds and family are doing. Love ya!
I am so glad you found us! I have been asking Aaron to email Alan our link forever. I am also glad you have a blog so we can stay in touch!
Post a Comment