Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Top 10 signs Sammy needs a haircut


Well I guess this is just two, but none the less we got him one.
On a different note we got our tree and put it up, and I am loving every minute of it. I love Christmas and everything about it including shopping and snow. I have been wrapping a few gifts everyday while Sam takes a nap and I am almost done, which in some ways makes me very sad.

Oh and one more thing Alan and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary yesterday, in some ways I can't believe it, in others ways I can hardly remember life without Alan and now Sammy. I love when people show pictures of their wedding so here ya go. Since Alan had a final on the night of our anniversary we went out on Saturday. We went to the temple and then to dinner. It was so fun to go down town see all the lights. I remember both of our parents were so upset with us getting married at this time of year and I have to say I just love having a anniversary at Christmas time.

4 comments:

Lori Deschamps said...

That is great - I love the hair. Ty's hair is doing the same thing, very crazy in the morning. Your tree looks awesome. It made me get all excited about Christmas just reading how excited you are. I can't believe it has been 4 years!! I swear, your picture of you two at night in front of the temple is the most beautiful wedding picture I have ever seen.

The Kuresa's said...

I LOVE this post! First the "top ten!!", that phrase will always remind me of living with you! I love it!!! :) and I love Sammy's hair, I can't believe how big he is getting.
Second: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I can't believe its been 4 years! I remember that day so well. You look so good in those pictures! I love it! You and Alan are so perfect for each other! (wow...this turned into the worlds longest comment!) :)

Weed Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I thought about you guys the other day. Your wedding day was so much fun, I remember it so well. I loved everything about it. Especially the beautiful bridesmaids skirt that I got to keep and is one of my favorites! And I love your tree, it's darling. Christmas is such a fun time of year, Merry Christmas!

Heidi said...

I am glad you guys had a great Anniversary! Sammy is sooooo cute!