Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Festivities

If I was on top of my blogging I would have blogged about these things as they happened, but instead here are some of the things we did to bring in the Christmas spirit.

We of course made our ginger bread houses I thought ours turned out pretty cute, Sammy is a little young for this so he just ran around with cousins (maybe next year).

Sammy got a mild case of croup, so doctors orders we bundled him up and headed out into the freezing cold to Hoogle Zoo Lights. This was a first for us and unfortunately I forgot my camera. It was so fun and it really did help Sammy breath easier, I think he was the happiest one there. He ran around that zoo with a big grin on his face.

Alan's Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen always have a fabulous party and this year was no disappointment we had so much fun and really do appreciate every thing they do for us:)

loved playing with cousins he doesn't see very often

Didn't love Santa so much

On Christmas eve My sisters and I took Sammy sledding for the first time. Alan wasn't feeling great, but we had a blast. Sammy loved everything about it. We only had the disc sleds so we went flying down the hill (with little control),with snow flipping in our faces, but Sammy didn't care at all.
Sammy and I ready for take-off


First time in a snow suite for Sam, isn't he cute.

No comments: