Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cabin Fever

What is the one cure to the disgusting Salt Lake Valley inversion? Grandma and Grandpa's Cabin in Midway. How ironic I know. That is what we did last weekend and it was so fun. Alan's sister called and said they were heading up for the weekend and so we decided we would join in. We don't have snowmobiles and so we have to wait to be invited by someone who does.
We didn't really have all the proper ski wear, so Alan's mom brought his dads old ski suit and it was so funny. It was straight from the 70's.

Sammy loved the snowmobiles and the sledding, but he was not in love with his snow suit and boots, I think that he feels so unstable on the snow.

Sammy, Emma and Ariana

After sledding Sammy got to ride back down to the cabin in the sled behind the snowmobile with the rest of the kids and he felt a lot more safe in that. It is always so fun for Sammy to do anything with his cousins.

2 comments:

The Lang Family said...

That looks like so much fun! Sammy is getting so big! Crazy!

Heidi said...

looks like a lot of fun! yeah we had to get out of the gross air so we went to Rexburg. I am glad it snow to clear it out. I am glad you guys had a good weekend.