Saturday, May 2, 2009

All Boy!

This is what Sammy does most of the days we are at home. He will beg and beg for either Alan or I to come and play basketball with him in his room and if he doesn't get us, then he will just go and play cars.

When I get upset with him and tell him to go to his room he gets a big smile on his face and goes running in there, as if he is saying "thank you mom, I been waiting for that". He pretty much can tell the difference between cars and trucks, so Alan decided to start working on makes and models, we'll see how that goes:)

5 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

How fun! I'm impressed that he is learning the makes and models. He will have to teach his cousin Brody all about them!

Weed Family said...

He is just like Max! Max is in his room literally 1/2 the day playing with his cars and trains. I wish so badly we lived closer so the boys could play TOGETHER!

Heidi said...

I love his car set up that is way cute. We miss you guys and you keep the blog up dated too so we can what you guys have been up to.

Brooke said...

makes and models!??!! How advanced! Sammy will quickly pass me by then, i still have trouble telling cars apart! What a cute little guy!

Lori Deschamps said...

Now that sounds just like Al to be teaching him about the makes and models. I love that brother of mine!