Since yesterday was Memorial day we went up to my parents house to have a BBQ and had his first party. My parents got him a little tikes car and he loved it. Since they have a yard and we are up there every week we decided to leave it there.
We are having two family parties so we needed two cakes, Alan and I made the football one, we had a pan so that one was easy and then my sister in law helped me make the basketball by using two different pans, they both turned out pretty good and as you can see Sammy loved them.
Then today on his actual birthday I invited my sister in law and her kids down to go swimming, Heidi came also and it was so much fun. The pool was warm so it was okay that it was only 75 Degrees outside. The kids all had so much fun, Sammy was such a big boy with his water wings on.
Sammy, Heidi and Natalie
My mom and dad did take Sammy and I to dinner so we didn't just sit home alone all night.
Tomorrow night Alan's family is going to come over for some more cake and ice cream because you can never have to much. Then I think for this year we will be done.



7 comments:
looks like fun! great job on the cakes, they look amazing.
He is such an adorable kid!!! I am so impressed with your cake making/decorating skills!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!
P.S. Text me your #. Apparently I just have Alan's for some reason!!
Looks like a really fun birthday! I can't believe he's already two!
I love the cakes!!! I can't believe his is 2!! I can't get over his buz cut...its SO cute!!
Happy Birthday Sammy!! Emily...the cakes look awesome:)
Happy Birthday Sammy! Em, I miss you guys! I can't believe another year has flown by. It was like yesterday that we went up to Jackson Hole!
What a fun party! I spoke with Grandpa before he headed down to your moms and he seemed excited to help Sammy celebrate.
Hey, I had a question about Alan, my Dad says that Alan does some trim carpentry work, is that true? Justin and I have all kinds of questions. We are researching our options when it comes to putting more trim throughout the house but we haven't known who to ask. You can e-mail me at brookelallen@gmail.com. Thanks!!
Happy belated birthday Sammy!
Post a Comment