Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weekend fun

I wasn't going to post about this weekend I just thought it was to much, but here I am bored while Sammy takes a nap and I thought how stupid of me not to get all these cute pictures on my blog.

All the fun started on Friday morning earlier then Sam and I usually get up, when Alan's mom, and sister's family came and picked us up to go to the Zoo. Grandma Jacki (what Sammy calls Alan's mom) not only payed for us all to get into the Zoo she also got train tickets and carousal tickets it was so much fun, the day could not have been more perfect, we were there all day and Sammy had so much fun running everywhere with his cousins.
I wish I had more pictures with the other kids, but I didn't take a lot of pictures because Lori has the nice camera and is a really good photographer so I left it up to her.

Grandma Jacki was so nice to take Sammy on the carousel

Then as soon as we got home we headed up the canyon with my family. Even though Sammy and I were pretty tired we had a lot of fun. Alan and I were in charge of making Dutch oven peach cobbler and it was so good. Luckily for my family a cook out is enough of camping for them and we were able to come home and sleep.


My Brother, Uncle Scotty and Aunt Lea were in town and Sammy was in heaven the whole time. He is still confused why they are gone and misses them already.

Then Saturday morning My sister in law Lea wanted to do something for me while she was in town. So her and my cute cousin Jessie put on a really fun Diaper baby shower for me. Lea and my other sister in law Devany made the cake and Devany made the baby sling for me.

The baby in the sling is my cousin Maere's cute baby Zella, who we were also lucky to have in town for this.

I got so many diapers and other cute things, I am so lucky to have such wonderful family to do these kinds of things. Thank you so much everyone, it really is a blessing in our lives.
Then on Saturday night we went to the Salt Lake County fair, it was mostly nice to just have a little family time since we had such a busy weekend. Sammy sure enjoyed the livestock and these antique "trackers" that were on display.

2 comments:

Devany said...

what a cute blog! I'm sad that i've not gotten around to it till now. looks like sammy had a ton of fun at the zoo.

Heidi said...

wow you did have a busy weekend. Looks like a lot of fun! Did they already have the fair? Can't wait to see you guys, we get home in about a week. crazy!