So we have been out all day and I thought we got home to late to try and give Sam a nap. He clearly had a different feeling about it. Since we got him in his bed he will now fall asleep in my bed if he is watching his "movie Cars" as he calls it. Him watching the movie is a big deal for us also because before this he would only watch Baby Einstein, and even though they say TV is bad for kids, I think every mom needs it for her own sanity. 
He doesn't have a shirt on because he had a popsicle when we first got home, another reason I thought he wouldn't take a nap. I think he likes the way his blankie feels on his bear skin.



2 comments:
cute em! Happy Happy Birthday!
so cute! I know I say this every time but I seriously can not believe how big he is getting. I hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment