Saturday, April 3, 2010
Big Boy
So I was feeling like Clark was kind of behind schedule he turned six months yesterday and only about a week and a half ago he started rolling over from his back to his stomach. I know Sammy started rolling over long before six months. Then just a few days later he started sitting up, I know this is not way early to sit up but, it is before Sammy did and so I have come to the realization that every child is so different and will do things in their own time.
What a fun time it is when they can sit and play its like a whole new world opens up to them, especially when they have a big brother running circles around them.
Once again i went a few weeks with out taking any pictures(with how much babies change) I can't believe I did this, so this was my attempt at getting a picture of my boys together; so unsuccessful but kind of funny anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
they are so cute! we should go to the tulip festival together!
He looks so old, I can not believe it! I love the picture of him stuck in the couch that is so funny.
Post a Comment