Thursday, April 8, 2010

Two Kids

(Sammy decided he wanted Clark to ride his bike with him)

Having two kids can be hard, challenging, tiring, funny, and exciting all in the same day. Days that I have experienced since Clark was born, but one of the fun things about having two is that when I'm driving in the car all of the sudden I will hear Clark giggling and giggling and Sammy doing something weird to make him laugh. There is something about when a baby laughs that just makes me smile. I guess it is times like these that just make it all worth it, even when you are taking your baby to get 5 shots:(

7 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

that photo is so cute! how is he staying up there?
some days i think brody may be an only child because i don't know how i will be able to handle more than one!

Susan and Vince said...

I totally agree:) Austin likes to reach over and hold Ryans hand and Ryan loves it. Sammy will be such a great big brother. Can't wait to see you guys:)

Devany said...

Having two makes having one so much easier, especially as they get a bit older and play together. That they are both boys will just make it a bit roudier!

Heidi Niederhauser said...

clark looks like sammy with a bigger head... i love those boys to death!

Weed Family said...

I love Sammy's face in that picture. Had so much fun on Monday, let's do it again soon!

Heidi said...

They are so cute! I can not believe how big Clark looks. Sorry we were not able to see you guys before we left. But make sure you post lots of pics so I can see those two cute boys.

Brooke said...

I'm with you, there are challenging days with multiple kids but it's totally rewarding when you see them loving each other!