Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Sammy!

Sammy had a fabulous birthday. It felt fairly low key to me, but with McDonald's, a dump truck cake and presents, presents, presents there was nothing low key about it to Sammy. He was a very good boy to wait to open his presents until that evening. Growing up I always opened my presents first thing in the morning so I think it was harder for me then him.

Him and Clark were very excited when they first woke up.
Then we went at met Grandma Jacki and Aunt Kristen for lunch at you guessed it. Luckily both Alan and I love Mcdonalds, I don't know if I can say the same for grandma and Kristen.

My sister in law made this so cute cake and she also made the banner above.
He got cake,brownies & donuts all in one.
You can check her out here on esty and here for her cakes.

What a freakin mess and about the best picture I got of him with his presents.
He sure has been busy the last few days with all his new toys and movies.

2 comments:

Devany said...

Thanks for the plug! It really was a fun party and I hope Sammy had an awesome birthday. The best part really was the traffic cone candles!

Heidi said...

that cake is so cute! She does such a good job, I wish I could be that creative. I am glad that he had a good birthday. Gosh talk about spoiling him it looks like christmas. he is one lucky boy!