Thursday, May 6, 2010

I've been looking through my photos to see if there is anything to post about and since I am not much of a writer, I rely heavily on pictures. I am sad to say there weren't many pictures but here's what I got.

Alan Graduated on a miserable spring day last week, but it doesn't change the fact of how proud we are of him and how happy all of us are that it is over with. It does however change the kind of pictures we got, we all jumped out of the car and snapped a few pretty pathetic pictures so here's what I got. Congratulations Alan we love you so much.


Sammy (and Clark for that matter) thought it was funny to spray Clark with the spray bottle over and over again, while I was not looking. I just heard Clark laughing and assumed every thing was okay. This is what I found.


I have got to take more pictures of Sammy for some reason this is the only new picture of Sammy I found on my camera. He loves the pony rides at Thanksgiving point, He always begs to go. He is my little cowboy.
And Yes Sammy is wearing the same shirt in both pictures. His birthday is at the end of May and I usually only pull out a few short sleeve shirts before his birthday, I probably won't be able to get away with giving him clothes for his birthday to much longer so I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

5 comments:

Devany said...

Congratulations Alan! That picture or Clark is so cute!!! He has such cute facial features.

Heidi said...

Congrats Alan, that is so exciting! And yes that picture of Clark is adorable! That is so fun, I love that you take him to get pony rides. I want to go, you know me and adventures. Speaking of which we still have not gone to the copper mines. ha ha

Martha and Jesse said...

Congratulations to Alan! I bet it feels great!

Weed Family said...

Great update, the kids are so cute. Let's do another playdate again soon. And congrats to Alan!!!

Heidi said...

happy Birthday to Sammy! I hope you guys had a fun day!