Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trip to Tucson!

So Alan and I had the opportunity to go to Tucson on a trip with his company. It was a total pleasure trip no work all play. We/I really stressed about it for months since our kids had never been left for that long. We ended up asking our friends Heidi and Josh and their little guy Jacob if they could come and watch them at our house. Not only did our boys do fine, it seemed like they could have cared less that we were gone. Which is how I preferred it, it allowed me to really enjoy my self. So thank you again to Heidi and Josh:) That being said Alan and I had so much fun, It was cold the first day but then warmed up in time for some of the activities we had planned. We stayed at a beautiful resort and for two of the days his company planned activities that we could choose to do. So one day we took a shuttle up the canyon. Probably not something we would have done on our own, but it was warm and beautiful and only for a few hours in the morning. So it gave us plenty of time to get back to the pool. Then the next day we golfed which was so much fun. I have never golfed before and we did 18 holes, so I came home feeling like I was 85 and burnt, but I had way more fun then I expected. I am never up for a lot of pictures of myself and especially not at 6 months pregnant, but we did snap a few. We have never been able to do anything like this and it wonderful to just leave the kids and have a good time. Not that I wasn't excited to see them when we got home.

1 comment:

Devany said...

Em, you look so cute and pregnant in this picutre! I wish i could look like that when I'm pregnant. I always look like a whale!!! So glad you guys could get away, even if we didn't get to see the kids.:(