Sunday, April 17, 2011
Blue and Orange game
So living in Boise you have very little choice but to be a Boise State fan. So when we moved up here and saw all the craziness surrounding Boise State Football, Alan got right on that trying to get advertising with them, and just in time for Blue and Orange spring game. Alan was there all afternoon, but I brought the boys down for the game. After some stressful moments trying to park(I did not anticipate how many people would go to something like this) We made it into the game. The boys seemed to have a good time and after the game Alan took Sammy down to the famous Blue turf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Em, you hair is darling. I love it. I'm glad you had a fun trip in Tucson! Miss you!
alan looks like an old fart in that last picture.... just sayin. but looks fun! come to utah pllllllease!!
your hair is so cute!!!
what a fun family outing!
parking nightmares are the worst.
Post a Comment