
After several weeks of one thing after another Clark is finally back to his old self. A few weeks ago Sammy got a cold and then I got it and so when Clark was acting like he was not feeling well on Easter we just assumed it was that, until he threw up all over himself and his car seat, it was a huge mess. Even better we were on our way to Alan's grandparents Easter party. Sammy had a good time but I spent most of my time keeping Clark away from the 2 brand new babies that were there. We drove home the next morning and he seemed to be okay in fact he slept a lot more then he usually does. Well Lucky for him he had a doctors appointment the next day and got shots. He has never had any problem with shots so I wasn't worried. Well the next day his leg swelled so bad he could barley walk, and on top of it he got the cold that we had. So day after crappy day I have been waiting for him to get back to himself, and it has taken well over a week of a runny nose, crying and some pretty intense fits. So today finally when he didn't throw a fit with how he wanted to eat his breakfast I new he was back. The one brake for me is that Clark ALWAYS sleeps well it doesn't matter if he is sick, but life is just easier with healthy kids. So here is to hoping we have a fairly healthy summer, for all of us especially with a new baby coming.



2 comments:
Poor guy, give him loves from me. Glad he is feeling better, its hard on everyone when the little ones are sick. Hope you are feeling well, too. I am so excited for you! Any names yet? When are you coming down to SLC next?
I am glad he is feeling better!
Post a Comment