Saturday, June 11, 2011

Four

We sure enjoyed Sammy's birthday this year, it was extremely low key and I now have decided that is how I love it. Not that I don't like a good party, but we were able to spend the day as a family totally dedicated to Sam and not planning and stressing about anything.

Alan came home from work just in time for us to eat breakfast and open presents, as we got everything cleaned up Sam was able to go out and ride his bike. Then we took him to lunch at McDonald's and went and picked out a helmet.

Sam has been talking about how much he wanted to go to Chuck-e-Cheese for his birthday for months so later that night we took him there and we all had so much fun.


All day Sam kept saying this is the best birthday ever, and even though he may only be four and he probably can't remember any others it was still cute.

I know I have a lot of party years ahead of us so I was happy to enjoy this one so low key.

No comments: