Saturday, June 11, 2011

Heidi and Todd


My baby sister got engaged this last week, I really cannot believe it. I am so excited for her and we love Todd. Heidi and I have always been very close, however she is eight years younger then me so it has been a different kind of close, and even though it has changed a little since she has grown up, she is still my little sister who would come and climb in bed with me and who I would go and pick up from friends houses.
I hate not living in Lehi anymore because she would always come over and talk to me about everything (including Todd:)). My boys just adore her and I have always been grateful for how close my kids have been to both my sisters. So I just wanted to tell her and Todd congratulations. And yes I cried when she came to tell us. Its been hard not being able to get to spend more time with them, but for some reason I think Todd has an idea of how close Heidi and I are.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Very pretty ring! Yay for Heidi! I have been catching up on your blog and love seeing the pictures of your cute boys! I hope that you are surviving mothering two active little guys AND being pregnant in the summertime. I am looking forward to pictures of baby girl Johansen when she joins the mix!

Heidi said...

I am so excited for her! I can not believe how old we are getting and she is already getting married! crazy!

Sammy's Birthday looks like fun, and I am sure he loved chucky cheese. Every time he would see a commercial he would tell us how much he wanted to go there.