
July 9, 2011
2:20PM 7lbs 13oz
we are so happy to have our little girl here, I am even more happy that she came a week early. Things could not have worked out more perfect. My mom was planning on coming up on Sunday, but I called her on Thursday night and said I was feeling a lot of pressure, so she packed but didn't come up. Then all day Friday I felt nothing not even the pressure, then about 7:00pm on Friday I started to feel I guess what you could call contractions, not painful but definitely something. My mom said "dad and I are leaving right now". Of course after that they went away and I called my mom and told her not to worry about it, but they were already in bountiful and so she said they weren't turning around. My fear was that they were going to drive all the way up here and then I not have her for a week. Well anyways, they got here at like 2:30 am. Then at about 6:00am Saturday morning my water broke. Yeah, we were off to the hospital leaving the boys and my parents sleeping. I was having a few contractions a little painful, but nothing I couldn't handle Alan and I even stopped and got an egg McMuffin on the way to the hospital. We got checked in at the hospital and the nurse checked me and I was dilated to a 5. The nurse left and called the doctor and then came back and told me that the doctor said I was a "silent dilator" meaning I dilate with out having contractions. He also said to get me my epidural asap and not wait until there is pain because it would probably be to late. So once again like with Clark I pretty much felt nothing ever. I had to be on antibiotics again for 4 hours so as soon as I got that they gave me Pitocin and she was born within the hour. Other then my water breaking the whole experience was very similar to Clark's. She was born very healthy and has been wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment