Thursday, September 22, 2011

Clark

Since Clark's birthday is just a few days away it is perfect to do this post. Clark is at that age where he wants to do everything you do, and when Sammy was that age he copied everything I did and I thought it was so cute and kind of annoying at times, but with Clark it is a whole different experience because he doesn't want to copy me he wants to be just like Sam. All day everyday Clark wants to do everything exactly like Sam, including repeating (or trying to repeat) every word Sam says. So this morning while I was getting them dressed Clark had to have his shirt tucked in(yes I am a nerdy mom and tuck Sam's shirt in everyday before school) with a belt on just like Sam. It is also the reason Clark in getting a helmet for his birthday even though he can't ride a bike yet. Oh and he even had to make a funny face like Sam for the picture. I have to admit it is pretty cute and yet sometimes frustrating because Clark is still just a toddler and can't do everything Sam can, but he sure throws a good tantrum when he can't.

5 comments:

Martha and Jesse said...

Being the younger sibling, I can relate to wanting to copy what Maere did. We know Caleb liked to copy Maere too. Clark is darling. I hope he has a very happy birthday!

grandmaniederhauser said...

I can't wait to get up there and give those boys and girl a big hug and kiss! I miss them more and more each day. Tell Clarky to get ready to party with Grandma and Grandpa!

Nicole said...

Emilie! I can't believe I found your blog! I saw your post on facebook and was wondering what you were up to. I saw the link for your blog and so glad I decided to stalk you :) You have such a cute family! Your boys are so handsome and your little girl is a such a doll. I didn't know you were in Boise, my sister and her family just moved up there in July! I think they are in Eagle? I know they love it. Anyways I am glad I was able to peak into your life and see what you are up to!

Heidi Niederhauser said...

I miss those boys so stinkin much. Wish I was coming up this weekend for clarkys birthday!

Heidi said...

Lol that is too funny! You guys should come visit and we could go to Jackson or Yellow Stone! Jacob seriously asks for Sam and Clark like every other day!