We had a great Halloween, it was really the first Halloween where are kids were way into it. I was especially excited earlier this year when my mom pulled out this superman costume that my grandma had made. And it only took me until half way through trick-or-treating to figure out that our cute Clark(Kent) was superman. Sam was ready to be done with trick-or-treating after a few streets, but not Clark he kept saying "I want go more house". I was able to take them out while Alan stayed home with Lizzie and handed out candy and watched football, I really enjoyed going with the kids and I think that will be our new way to do it.
This was pretty much the extent of Lizzie's Halloween and Yes Sammy was the same thing he was last year.
Hooray for Candy!

Boy do I have to totally different boys, Clark is Candy obsessed and will do anything to get it, Sammy on the other hand enjoys a good treat but doesn't like to much and always asks nicely if he can have a piece.
This is a cute bonus picture of Clark at our neighborhood parade.



1 comment:
I remember Sammy in the little lobster costume. Can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment