Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day and think it is just stupid when people say they don't like it. We had such a fun Day, it was mostly a family day, but that is how it is suppose to be right now in our lives and I like it that way. We all went to lunch with Alan and then had steaks for dinner. We decorated some cookies after a few surprises ended up on the door step. It is just so refreshing to have a day totally dedicated to fun. I sure hope my kids have good memories of Valentine's day, just like I do from my childhood.

5 comments:

Devany said...

Wow! Lizzy is really starting to look lots more like you Em! She is just a doll-face. My kids are really excited to see her this weekend!!! (and Sam and Clark too:))

grandmaniederhauser said...

That Lizzie looks like one giant valentine wrapped up in a pretty bow! So So So cute. We drove to Orem to deliver Valentines but drew the line with Boise. Glad you had a fun day. See you on Friday! Can't wait

grandmaniederhauser said...

That Lizzie looks like one giant valentine wrapped up in a pretty bow! So So So cute. We drove to Orem to deliver Valentines but drew the line with Boise. Glad you had a fun day. See you on Friday! Can't wait

Martha and Jesse said...

I want to see you and that beautiful Lizzie of yours! She is so darling.

Heidi said...

so cute!!!