Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

Its been a while but mostly because we haven't been up to much and I especially have not been taking many pictures. We did however happen to snatch a few for Easter. We had a very fun simple Easter this year.


It was fun to have a girl to get ready for Easter. All three of the kids enjoyed their Easter baskets and the candy, but Clark is officially our candy boy, he has not wanted to put down his basket since he got it yesterday morning and he just keeps saying to me that he is going to eat more candy.
We have had some very lovely weather the last few days and while all the kids love it, Lizzie especially loves it. If she is outside she is happy, actually she was that way even when it was bitter cold. We took a late night walk last night, Sammy was a little nervous about riding his bike in the dark but it only took a few minutes to get use to it. We have been playing outside all day today.

I snatched this picture of Lizzie just a few minutes ago and I thought it was blog worthy, so when the garbage truck came and Clark(who is apparently afraid of it) announced he was ready for a nap I thought it was a perfect time to blog.

We are looking forward to a fun relaxed summer, more specifically me since I am not pregnant and we do not have a newborn baby I feel like we are finally going to have a little freedom to do some fun things, and this warm weather just gets us excited about it.

1 comment:

Weed Family said...

L-O-V-E the top picture. Please frame it. So sweet