Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Randomness

I love being a stay at home mom it is what I always wanted, and there is not a day that I wish I was working instead of raising my kids. I am so grateful that I have this opportunity and such great kids and husband.  Don't get me wrong I have days where I am very sick of my kids, or wish we had a second income but never do I wish I was working I am completely content at home. So when I look through my phone and see some of the random pictures, it makes me laugh because it is why I am doing what I am doing.
I just took this one as I was sitting down to blog. Lizzie trying to figure out the mirror

Clark's smile gets me every time and with him being my most difficult child I have to document his infectious smile, and remind myself why I love him so much.

Lizzie enjoying a chicken nugget in the drivers seat on the way home from Salt Lake. Our kids are pretty amazing when it come to that drive especially since we have been doing it so much lately

I forgot I had this on my phone and wanted to include it on my last post. The next best thing to my kids and Alan is my sisters and I love them so much. It is them that makes me want to have at least one more girl for Lizzie, every girl needs a sister.

SKINNY, NORMAL, FAT

Lizzie LOVES the dishwasher

I can count on one hand how many times my kids have fallen asleep not in their beds or car seats, so it is always picture worthy when they do.

Aunt Devany surprised Lizzie with a new towel I think I was more excited then she was. 

Here come summer and the boy just couldn't wait,

Sammy sure loves his Lizzie

boxes are always fun

One more reminder of why I love Clark. With Aunt Janie and friend Cade at Discovery gateway.

2 comments:

Martha and Jesse said...

Being a mom is the best job. Being a sister is great too! I love that picture of you three girls. Darling!

grandmaniederhauser said...

Such cute kids. I'm so proud of you for the wonderful mom that you are. Happy Mother's Day! Love, Mom