Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Busy

We have been staying fairly busy, I mean for us at least, our lives compared to many others is quite slow. However living away from family has made for some very busy visits. In the last month we have been down to Utah several times for special occasions. First Lizzie and I were able to go down and leave the boys at home. It was a new experience for all of us, but I think it was fun for everyone. I was able to go celebrate at a baby shower for my sister in law Lea who is due with a baby boy just a few days before Lizzie's first birthday. Then We all were able to go down for My sisters Graduation from the U of U. In the middle of all that Sam started a little soccer camp and we even had Alan's sister and her family stay with us while they were passing through. 
Sara Jane and I before the graduation we are so proud and excited for her and are especially happy we didn't miss it.

Aunt Janie with Emma Sam and Clark
Clark , Emma, Lizzie and Sam when the Deschamps came to visit

All the kids Sleeping in our family room, it was so fun to have them here we can't wait for them to come back, over night was not long enough.

Bethany took this picture of Lizzie she truly is our cheese ball

Emma is two years older then Sam.

For some reason I only took pictures of Lea opening her gifts, wish I had gotten more. It was such a fun shower and weekend I was so glad to be there. (good thing she looks like a supermodel opening presents!)

Everyone enjoying the shower including Lizzie who was under the table.











No comments: