
We have started to work on sitting up with Sammy I was amazed at how he could actually do it. I just tried one day and he sat there by himself for like 15 seconds, it so cool how they start doing new things like clock work, of course we are still working on it and we have a way to go but I know he will just take off one day.
Today we went up to clean Great Grandpa Lee's house. Grandma is in Chicago and Sammy was so cofused where she was, we have been up there twice now and she has not been there I think he is getting worried. We got to go to Cafe Rio with Janie though, Sammy sat in a highchair and was such a good boy. We always love our outings up to Salt Lake, it is so nice after sitting at home for 3 days.



1 comment:
Haha he looks really comfortable there. Man he already looks older from the last time that I saw him.
Post a Comment