Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not Much

When I read others blogs and they haven't posted for a while, they always say we have just been so busy. That is quit the opposite for us. We have not been doing much of anything at least not that I have been taking pictures of to blog about. I would have a hard time blogging without a picture. We have been busy doing our everyday things, which for me that includes all that the stay at home mom and wife things include. Sammy has been doing all that the 17 month old boys things include(balls, cars, movie,balls, cars, movie, balls, cars, movie)which he can now say all three so that is what we/I hear all day. Sammy has also been getting himself into some pretty funny situations, this is one that I actually took a picture of while he cried for help.He did manage to get out of this all by himself.

He also loves to play in our basement, and when I say basement I mean our 5 foot entry way. He will throw all his balls down and go down there some times for almost an hour, fine by me.We are looking forward to Halloween and something fun to blog about. In fact it has been exactly one year since I started blogging weird!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

He is too cute! I love that you took a picture of him stuck in the chair!! I always regret it when I look back at hilarious things my kids did that I didn't take a picture of. Sometimes my anger trumps my ability to think clearly and grab the camera---like when my kids made it "snow" in the kitchen by throwing sugar and flour everywhere!!!