Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gingerbread Houses


For the last few years we had been getting together with Alan's family to make gingerbread house's. It is a tradition that I really enjoyed and have been looking forward to it because I new Sammy was finally getting to an age where he would enjoy it. Well for some reason that I am not entirly sure of, they decided not to do it. I was dissapointed to say the least (just ask Alan), so I turned to my family so we could continue the tradition. I think they were maybe a little hesitant at first, but they loved it, especially the children.




"Candy"

Alan's Family is going to do a different activity so hopefully it is another fun tradtion that we can look forward to.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I am glad you still got to do them this year. It looks like fun, now I want to go make one.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

It is so funny to me how similar I think Max and Sam look!!
Your post makes me want to go buy supplies to make my own gingerbread house!