Saturday, December 19, 2009

Clark

This Holiday season has been a lot slower then ones in the past. And although I love the holiday hustle and bustle, being home with my boys has been okay with me.

Clark is an amazing baby. Sammy was an amazing baby and Clark is even better, I don't know if that is because I am more experienced or if he really is just easier.


Clark Loves...

-his bath

-his bouncer

-to watch Sammy

-to cuddle(something Sammy never did)

-to sleep

-to eat

-to smile(and he has even started to laugh a little)

Clark Hates...

-Binkies

-to cry for very long

-his car seat(unless we are driving and then he is okay)

I call Clark my lazy baby, when he is unhappy and crying he will either stop after a few minutes, kind of like its not worth it or he will yell out every few minutes instead of a constant cry.

It has been so fun having Clark in our home. He is such a happy easy baby. I said to Alan I don't know if we should have anymore children, I hate to jinks our luck with babies.


1 comment:

Allie said...

Oh my goodness! He is soooooo cute! You have such cute boys. I'm glad he's an easy happy baby so far. Hopefully that will continue to be the case! If he ends up turning naughty, I can see him getting out of trouble because he's so dang cute!