Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sammy

I thought I should do an update on Sammy too since I did one on Clark.

While Clark is an easy baby; Sammy is definitely a two year old, and all that comes with it. I like to say "bless his heart" because he is so cute, but he is a handful. He does not stop talking all day. I can not believe how anxious I was to have him talk because I find myself now wishing he couldn't. It just seems that he didn't learn how to talk, he just learned how to beg for things. Not only he is a two year old, but he is all boy.

-He runs every where he goes even in the house.

-He is on his stomach half the day playing with cars.

-When we go to my parents house he does not leave their giant dog side.

and my favorite

-He loves to hit and push any child that appear smaller or younger then him.

I hate to make him sound awful because he has a lot of great qualities too. He is actually quite helpful with Clark, he will get me a diaper, wipes, Binky, and his blankets whenever I ask. In the morning he waits until I tell him and then he will go into Clarks room(my closet) and sing to him. He finally loves movies(which gives me a break) and books. He is our smart boy too, who learned his letters and is now excited about learning his numbers(even though he is convinced that nine comes after four). We tried the potty training thing and he was a no go(literally),so we are putting that on hold until after the new year. He also sleeps so good at night, which is really makes all the hard stuff managable.

He is also excited for Christmas, even though I don't think he is quite sure why. He keeps saying Santa bring me toys. Alan's grandparents always have Santa come to their party so I don't even bother to take him to see Santa. He was cute and when Santa asked him what he wanted he told him toys.

No comments: