This is the real reason I got on to blog today. I am beyond excited to announce that the beds are finished. And even though it may have taken 3+ months to get them finished, they turned out fabulous and I am still glad we(meaning Alan) decided to build them. Alan and I stayed up until 3 am to get them finished and all put together. In the morning when Sammy woke me up it was like Christmas morning for him he was so excited.
Even bigger news Clark had his first official night in a big boy bed. He did great once he got to sleep. I put him to bed at about 10:00pm and I think he was finally asleep with his legs hanging off the side at about 12:00am. He would come out and I would have to walk him back in. The funny thing is he thought the whole thing was hysterical. He would lay in his bed and say "night, night" laughing, then I would leave and he would come out a few minutes later with a big smile on his face and I would take him back in and do it all over again.
Even bigger news Clark had his first official night in a big boy bed. He did great once he got to sleep. I put him to bed at about 10:00pm and I think he was finally asleep with his legs hanging off the side at about 12:00am. He would come out and I would have to walk him back in. The funny thing is he thought the whole thing was hysterical. He would lay in his bed and say "night, night" laughing, then I would leave and he would come out a few minutes later with a big smile on his face and I would take him back in and do it all over again.



6 comments:
ps the bunk beds look SO CUTE!!!! and is that red hair I see on baby Lizzy?
AMAAAAAZING!
I love the bed!!
LOVE the bunk beds! The color is to DIE for. You have 2 very lucky little boys there.
I love that bunk bed and the bedding is so cute too! Your lucky boys, and lucky you for marrying such a handy husband. Job well done!
Great job on the beds! I love them!
Post a Comment